COVID - 19
The IEA College of TAFE has implemented the Government of Papua New Guinea advice to higher education institutions and our students can now return to their studies with confidence that hygiene practices at TAFE campuses are world class:
- Every day all classrooms, workshops, offices, and outside seating areas are cleaned with approved disinfectants
- All classrooms have hand sanitiser, approved spray disinfectant, paper towels and secure lidded trash receptacles
- Toilets and washrooms are inspected every hour
- Covid-19 information is prominently displayed
- Trainers ensure that social distancing principles are followed in classroom delivery, and students are provided with training resources and access to the College's wireless network to allow independent study
- Students or staff with a temperature, or symptoms that may indicate a viral infection, are immediately referred to a medical service
For more information and daily updates visit the PNG government official Covid-19 website
National Certificates 2 and 3 in Training and Assessment.
Enrolments now being taken for 2021
Register your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Combined Certificate 2 and Certificate 3 for discounted fee of 6,500 kina
Certificate 2 only 3,500 kina
Certificate 3 only 4,000 kina
Fees cover all course materials, enrolment in the eLearning platform, graduation and catering.