- A sport enthusiast.
- Ready to build a long-term relationship with FISU.
- A positive and proactive team player
- A confident communicator
- Open-minded and culturally competent
- Creative and responsible
- Involved in College sport activities or have been involved with school sports
- Have volunteering experience
- Support active and healthy lifestyle
- An active social media user
2019 Semester one enrolments now closed
Missed out on a place in semester one?
Applications are now open for the College's second semester intake.
Download a course brochure with information on qualifications and tuition fees, and download an application for enrolment.
New applications for enrolment must be accompanied by a non-refundable K120 application fee.
PO Box 1025, Port Moresby
NCD 111, Papua New Guinea
Ela Beach: (675) 321 3025
Lae: (675) 472 1011
Mt Hagen: (675) 542 0044
Kimbe: (675) 983 5078