Certificate 3 In Information Technology - PGIICT30120
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who are competent in a range of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) roles, including animation, basic cloud computing, basic cyber awareness, digital media skills, generalist IT support services, networking, programming, systems and web development.
Individuals who work in these fields apply broad sets of skills, including foundational knowledge in critical thinking and customer service skills, to support a range of technologies, processes, procedures, policies, people and clients in a variety of work contexts.
This qualification (course) is a prerequisite of the Certificate 4 in Information Technology course. This is a 20 week full time course.
This course has 12 unit of competencies.
Listed below are the unit of competencies that make up the qualification
- PGIBSBCRT301 Develop and extend critical and creative thinking skills
- PGIBSBXCS303 Securely manage personally identifiable information and workplace information
- PGIBSBXTW301 Work in a team
- PGIICTICT313 Identify IP, ethics and privacy policies in ICT environments
- PGIICTPRG302 Apply introductory programming techniques
- PGIICTSAS305 Provide ICT advice to clients
- PGIICTSAS308 Run standard diagnostic tests
- PGIICTICT312 Use advanced features of applications
- PGIICTNWK307 Provide network systems administration
- PGIICTNWK310 Administer network peripherals
- PGIICTICT302 Install and optimise operating system software
- PGIICTICT303 Connect internal hardware components