Certificate 3 in Retail
They have sound knowledge of product and service offerings. These individuals possess a range of well-developed skills where discretion and judgement is required. They work with some independence under limited supervision. Some individuals working at this level are responsible for supervising other team members and monitoring day-to-day workplace operations.
Unit of Competencies
This course has 13 units of competencies. In order to pass this course, individuals need to complete all assessment requirements for all units.
There are 8 core units and 5 elective units.
- PGISIRXCEG001 Engage the customer
- PGIIRXCEG002 Assist with customer difficulties
- PGIIRXCEG003 Build customer relationships and loyalty
- PGIIRXCOM002 Work effectively in a team
- PGISIRXIND001 Work effectively in a service environment
- PGISIRXRSK001 Identify and respond to security risks
- PGISIRXSLS001 Sell to the retail custom
- PGISIRXWHS002 Contribute to workplace health and safety
- PGISIRRINV002 Control stock
- PGISIRRMER002 Coordinate visual merchandising activities
- PGISRRRTF001 Balance and secure point-of-sales terminal
- PGISIRXIND005 Analyse achieve sales targets
- PGISIRXIND005 Develop personal productivity