Certificate 4 in Information Technology - PGIICT40120
This is a 20 week full time course. Students may be able to enroll on a
part-time basis. Please contact us to discuss part-time options, especially for potential students who are working in as ICT sector as technical support persons.
This course has 11 unit of competencies. Most of the unit of competencies are prerequisites of the Diploma of Information Technology Course.
11 Units of Competencies
- PGIBSBCRT404 Apply advanced critical thinking to work processes
- PGIBSBXCS404 Contribute to cyber security risk management
- PGIICTICT426 Identify and evaluate emerging technologies and practices
- PGIBSBCRT512 Originate and develop concepts
- PGIICTNWK424 Install and operate small enterprise branch networks
- PGIICTNWK425 Build small wireless local area networks
- PGIICTNWK559 Install an enterprise virtual computing environment
- PGIICTSAS517 Use network tools
- PGIICTSAS518 Install and upgrade operating systems
- PGIICTICT517 Match ICT needs with the strategic direction of the organisation
- PGIICTICT532 Apply IP, ethics and privacy policies in ICT environments
Note: This course is not available for online study.