Certificate 4 in Retail Management
This qualification provides a pathway to work in a diverse range of retail settings including speciality retailers, supermarkets, department stores, and quick service restaurants.
Individuals with this qualification are able to perform roles such as store manager, department manager and assistant store manager.
This course has 11 units of competencies. To pass this course, individuals undertaking this course must complete all assessment requirements for all the units.
The course has 7 core units and 4 elective units.
- PGISIRRRTF002 Monitor retail store financials
- PGISIRXCEG004 Create a customer-centric culture
- PGISIRXHRM002 Manage employee relations
- PGISIRXMGT002 Lead a frontline team
- PGISIRXRSK002 Maintain store security
- PGISIRXSLS003 Achieve sales results
- PGISIRXWHS003 Maintain workplace safety
Page is still currently being updated.....................