Certificate 3 in Business to Business Sales
This qualification provides a pathway to work in businesses that supply products or services to other businesses such as wholesalers.
There are 10 units of competencies in this course. Five units are core units and the other five are elective units.
To pass this course, individuals must satisfactorily complete all assessment requirements for all units.
Units of competencies
- PGISIRWSLS004 Optimise customer and territory coverage
- PGISIRXCEG003 Build customer relationships and loyalty
- PGISIRXCEG005 Maintain business to business relationships
- PGISIRXIND001 Work effectively in a service environment
- PGISIRXWHS002 Contribute to workplace health and safety
- PGIBSBCUE304 Provide sales solutions to customers
- PGISIRXRSK001 Identify and respond to security risks
- PGISIRWSLS002 Analyse and achieve sales targets
- PGISIRWSLS003 Build sales and branded products
- PGISIRXSLS001 Sell to the retail customer