Thinking of studying at the IEA College of TAFE?
- If you are unsure if you qualify to study a TAFE course, each of the Departments have specific entry requirements or pre-requisites. Information on this can be found on the TAFE Courses section, under each of the specific departments.
- If you have work experience and have done prior studies in your industry and would like information on recognition of that experience and learning, refer to the Recognition of Prior Learning section.
- If you're new to TAFE (Technical and Further Education Training) and the concept of Competency Based Training, an introduction can be found on the Competency Based Training section.
- If you are new to IEA TAFE and are interested in taking up a course, refer to the Enrolment section and the Fees section.
- If you have studied at IEA TAFE before and are returning to study on one of our campuses, you can apply through filling out an Application Form and submitting it to your nearest IEA TAFE Campus. Enrollement for Semester 1, 2016 is NOW OPEN.
- Important IEA TAFE dates can be found on the IEA TAFE Calender Schedule.
- Check your program listing in the TAFE Courses section or download the TAFE Course Booklet or specific requirements and information for your particular course.
- If you are a prospective organisation that needs tailored training for your employess, the TAFE Business and Finance Training Department provides information on special projects and consultancy services .