IEA TAFE Professional Development Courses
The IEA TAFE Business and Finance Training Department delivers capacity development programs using competency standards from the Australian Qualfiicatilons Framework to ensure training is relavant to current industry standards and needs. Experience includes designing, managing and delivering training and consultancy programs for both public sector, private sector and civil society organisations.
The IEA TAFE Business and Finance Training Departmentemploys a group of highly qualified and experienced professionals to plan and deliver a range of project management, consulting and training programs for clients specific needs.
All the training offered by TAFE Projects are:
- Competency based training and assessment
- Designed to meet PNG and Australian Quality Training Framework standards
- Use Australian qualifications and competencies contextualised to PNG
- Registered as PNG qualifications with the PNG National Training Council
Australian (AQF) qualification (Optional)
- Australian qualifications can be obtained by paying the additional fee charged by our Australian TAFE partner (Kangan Institute of TAFE, MelbourneVictoria)
- Same materials, workshops and assessment requirements as for PNG qualification but additional charge.
- The additional fee is charged by our partner Australian Registered Training Organisation (Kangan Institute of TAFE, Victoria), for Australian TAFE enrolment, quality control, moderation of assessment etc.
- Price subject to change due to exchange rate fluctuation
To enrol or form more information, please click on the links below or or or