- Ms Toggo is a trainer with the Business section of Coronation College. In this role, Ms Toggo is responsible for the delivery of the Certificate II in Business (Clerical) and the Certificate III in Business Administration.
- She has been delivering triaining in the Business industry for over 10 years and has a background in Business communication, Office procedures and Frontline Mangt
- She is a registered trainer with National Training Council (NTC PNG)
- She has a Certificate IV in Training & Assessment (TAA40104)Australian Qualification from the Kanagan Institue of TAFE in Melbourne, Victoria and a Bachelor of Education majoring in Commerce from the University of Goroka
- She would like to further her studies in Instructional Design and human resource management.
- Vocational Graduate Certificate in Information Technology Sustainability (ICA70211) with Kangan Institute of TAFE, Melbourne Australia
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment (TAE40110) with Kangan Institute of TAFE, Melbourne Australia
- Registered Trainer with National Training Council
- Trainer of Trainers Certified Trainer (ToT)
- Certified First Aid Officer/Trainer with St. John Ambulance First Aid , P.N.G & Swinburne University, Melbourne, Australia.
- Diploma in Information Technology (Education & Development)
- Certificate in Information Dynamics with University of South Queensland (USQ), AUS
- Course Coordinator for Certificate II & III in IT, Coronation Campus
- 2012 TAFE Assessment Coordinator - Coro Campus
- Certificate in Computer Applications
- Training & Industrial Experience:
- 2011 - Training Needs Analysis (TNA Coordinator with Office of Rural Development)
- Samson Moke has served with several companies and NGO’s including the government for more than 7 years and basically assisted with basic book keeping up to general ledger reconciliation and reports and everything else in between. Samson has and is continuing to assist Small businesses in the areas of basic financial reports, budgets, business plan, taxation, etc.
- Since 2010, Samson has been a Trainer and Course Coordinator for Certificate III and IV in Financial Services and Diploma of Accounting at the IEA college of TAFE, Coronation Campus
- Samson is a registered Instructor with the National Training Council of PNG and holds a degree in Business Studies (Accounting) from the PNG UNITECH.
- He is currently affiliated with CPA PNG and is working towards attaining a full qual.
- He will also be doing his TAE in April this year.
- Samson has particular interest in small business management and would like to acquire a qualification on that.
- Diploma in Business Studies Education (TVET) University of Goroka (2008)
- Diploma in Hospitality Management Lae Technical College (2002)
- Registered NTC Instructor (2010)
- Certificate of Registration as a Teacher in PNG Teaching Service Commission (TSC)2010
- Certificate III in Hospitality (Commercial Cookery) Australia Pacific Technical College (APTC),Fiji (2010)
- Course Coordinator Hospitality courses(Cert II &III)
- 13 years of experience in the hospitality industries in Lae and Port Moresby.
- 2 years of teaching experience (TVET) Malahang Technical High School (2007) & Bulolo Technical and Vocational School (2009)
- 2 years of training experience as a ICOT Trainer
- Current industry release/attachment with Lae Travellers Inn as a Chef